We are excited to be expanding, hot desk vacancies available. Join a great team, apply today!
- Competitive Salary – In line with your experience with excellent bonus
- Generous Holiday Allowance – One week more than most recruitment companies
- Training & Development – In-house training programme & funded certified courses available
- Perkbox – Free phone insurance, Free Coffee, Taste card, £5 cinema tickets & much more
- Free Gym Membership – Keep in shape, provided after 6 month service
- Casual Fridays – Dress down at the end of the week
- Fruity Fridays – Fresh free fruit delivered to the office every Friday
- Quarterly Incentives – Karting, social evenings, bowling +++
We offer competitive pay from £20-£28k
Top billers earn up to15%
Generous Annual leave 25 Days
Our average employee saving is £78 Mth
This is the great bit
Benefits Employee Benefits Package
Team Work as part of a dynamic team!
Access to Training and Support
Competitive Bonus and Commission Structure!
This makes Inivo a great place to work!
What are we looking for?
- A good understanding of the recruitment industry, ideally temporary healthcare
- Knowledge of the nursing, care or any healthcare environment is an advantage
- Well organised, punctual, with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated and driven by targets
- Excellent email and telephone skills
- Computer confident
- Energy, enthusiasm and a fantastic team ethic
- Desire to progress and succeed
Now the nuts and bolts
You will ideally have experience within temporary healthcare recruitment. Plus an excellent sales track record or the desire to develop your skills, drive and ambition to reach the top. You will also relish the work hard/play hard culture that exists at Inivo.
Candidates must reside within easy travelling distance of Hounslow
- Junior Consultants – You will have the right personality and attributes and the ability to absorb knowledge on the job
- Recruitment Consultants – Agency experience and looking for a great new challenge where you will be valued
- Senior Recruitment Consultants – A proven track record in temporary nursing recruitment, you will come with skills and experience ready to share
Inivo is a specialist nurse recruitment agency operating within the health, nursing and social care sector. We recruit and manage hundreds of nurse locums, healthcare assistants and support workers, focusing on calibre, training and compliance. We aim to provide daily delight to our wide range of clients from national organisations, charities and local teams.